At Citywide Assessors we collect and retain personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- details about any loss you have incurred that is subject to an insurance claim
- value of certain assets you may own
We collect your personal information in order to:
- process insurance claims and carry out loss adjusting work on behalf of insurance companies who contract us to work on their behalf
- be able to contact you about any insurance claim that impacts you
- contact you about any service that you provide to us
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- insurance companies and reinstatement contractors, builders and repairers, other loss adjusting companies and relevant industry organisations in order to settle the insurance claim.
We keep your information safe by storing it in appropriate systems to minimise the likelihood of unauthorised access and only allowing Citywide staff to access it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 09 579 0301.